First Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in Thuringowa Central in the heart of Kirwan, this lovely family home offers both quality and location. Nestled between Willows Primary and Kirwan High Schools, it is only a short walk to either or a minute's drive in the car. And nearby amenities abound with Willows Shoppingtown, Dan Gleeson Park, Kirwan Tavern and numerous shops only minutes away.
Set back amongst green foliage, this home is cool and inviting. A spacious lounge is carpeted and air conditioned and has wide hallways running to the rest of the house. The dining room is open to the kitchen, complete with electric stove, pantry and overlooking the rear entertaining area. An internal laundry is located near the rear door and a separate storage room offers space for suitcases, boxes and odds and ends.
Down the hall is the bathroom complete with shower/tub combo, sliding glass screen door and vanity. The toilet is separate. All bedrooms are generous with fans and carpets, and the air conditioned Master and second bedroom both have built ins and overlook the lush front gardens.
Running along the rear of the house, the undercover entertaining area is perfect to relax on every evening after work, but roomy enough for family gatherings and BBQ's. The yard is fully fenced with garden shed and access down one side.
- Great location for Willows Primary and Kirwan High Schools, Willows Shoppingtown, Dan Gleeson Park and more
- Generous bedrooms, carpeted, fans - air conditioned Master and second overlooking front gardens
- Open dining/kitchen with pantry and electric stove
- Wide hallways leading to bedrooms, separate toilet and bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Attached carport and rear yard access
- 681sqm block with gardens, automatic watering system and garden shed
Great location and great condition - perfect for first family home, retirees or a solid investor.
Please stop by our Open for Inspections or contact Craig to book a private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.