Have you been looking for me?
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"We are looking for a house that is in a great location close to city, schools, parks and shopping. It has to be move-in ready with modern bathroom and kitchen and no renovations required. A large shed would be nice for a workshop and storage. And a big fenced yard for the dogs and children. Our budget is under $300,000."
If this sounds all too familiar, then this property may just be what you have been searching for......?
Set on a spacious 878sqm block opposite the Marian Catholic School and Currajong Park, local shops are close by with the Currajong Mini Mart, Hammett St Veterinary Clinic, Fish Bar and more only across the park. Warrina Cinemas, Ottos Markets and Castletown Shopping Center are a couple of minutes drive and less than 10 minutes to the CBD. School catchments are for Currajong Primary and Pimlico State High Schools.
This high set home has three generous bedrooms, all air conditioned with carpets, fans and built ins. Bright and fresh, the property has just been painted inside complimenting the high ceilings and large rooms. A new kitchen was installed two years ago and features soft close drawers, abundant cupboard space, double pantry, dishwasher space and Westinghouse ceramic cooktop and oven. Modern touches in the bathroom include the vanity and shower screen.
Downstairs is bricked in on three sides and offers a laundry and second toilet and shower. Steel posts have replaced cement ones and additional steel beams used for support. There is undercover secure parking for two vehicles utilising the additional carport. Rear yard access is through both car spaces and the double side gates. New front fences and both front and back stair treads and railings were replaced in 2015. The property features a large one bay shed and a bore. And .......the owners replaced the roof in 2016 making this a solid home with nothing to do!
- Great location with minutes to CBD, Casteltown Shoppingtown, Pimlico High, Currajong State & Marian Catholic Schools
- freshly painted interiors and vinyl cladding exterior
- three generous bedrooms with fans, carpets, built ins and air conditioners
- 2 year old kitchen with ample cupboards, soft close drawers, Westinghouse ceramic cook top and oven
- open dining/living space
- separate bathroom and toilet
- fully security screened with triple locking front and back screen doors
- large 878sqm block with 1 bay garage, bore and fully fenced
- Downstairs undercover secure parking for 2 vehicles, laundry and second shower & toilet
- New roof installed 2016, new fencing, new step treads and railings installed 2015
- NBN connected
The vendors have done all the heavy lifting to make this a very solid purchase.
Please contact Craig today for a private inspection, or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Shed
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.