Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Relaxing, Surprising, Delightful
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Imagine waking up every day to the sound of ocean waves breaking on the beach mixed with native bird calls from the bush. Imagine looking out every window and seeing lush vegetation and blue skies, then stepping out and relaxing to cool ocean breezes. Imagine being able to catch your dinner a moment's walk from your door and sipping wine whilst watching the sun set over both mountains and ocean.
Set in an amazing locale of ocean at the front and bush at the rear, this Tomi home blends effortlessly into the landscape. Surrounded by well maintained gardens, pond, spa and covered entertaining area, you will be captivated by the relaxing lifestyle this property offers.
The house is fully tiled with a stunning Cathedral ceiling, timber beams and air conditioning. Three bedrooms offer space for a family and two have WIR's. The main bath is two-way from the Main Bedroom and features shower/tub combo, vanity and toilet. And the outdoors has been invited indoors via a large skylight in the ceiling.
A double pantry, refrigerator space, electric stove, ample cupboard and bench space complete the kitchen.
Demonstrating open plan living at it's best, the living/dining room is very spacious and numerous windows make the home bright and airy. Perfect for reading or just relaxing, a fully screened verandah has been added at the rear, overlooking more lush gardens, well and spa.
A grey water system has been installed to keep the gardens green.
Solar panels on the roof assist with energy bills and a large powered shed with two roller doors makes the perfect workshop or man cave. And the outside shower is a must to wash away the sand and salt after a beach excursion.
- set in lush gardens surrounded by beach and bush
- open plan design with Cathedral ceilings, fully tiled and air conditioned
- covered entertaining area with table and chairs, BBQ and gardens
- three bedrooms - tiled, air conditioned and two with WIR's
- two-way bathroom - vanity, shower/tub combo and toilet - skylight in ceiling
- internal laundry, fully screened rear verandah, above ground spa, outside shower
- powered shed - perfect workshop or man cave
- solar panels plus power box hooked up for generator
- grey water system installed
- ocean a moment's walk from the front door
- 809sqm block - no rear neighbors
This delightful property is available for viewing by private inspection - please call Craig on 0400 048 940 to schedule a viewing at your convenience.
- Above Ground Spa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Powered Shed
- Secure Parking
809m² / 0.2 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.