Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Something for Everyone!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
You will delight in viewing this expansive family home designed with larger living spaces and features to accommodate all the family's needs. With just over 315 square meters under roof, the property is situated on a 726sqm corner block with dual street access. And this beautiful home is only minutes from Willows State School, Kirwan High, Willows Shoppingtown, Cannon Park and Riverway.
With room for several couches, TV and coffee table, the main lounge is a fantastic spot for movies and all the family to hang out. The second living space is at the opposite side of the house, open to the kitchen and dining. A generous open plan kitchen has an endless amount of cupboard and bench space, walk in pantry, Fisher and Paykel ceramic cook top and oven, Westinghouse dishwasher and double room for the refrigerator.
And for the kids to share comfortably, the main bathroom includes shower stall, large tub and double vanity.
Three bedrooms are at the rear of the home and the Master is on the side with walk in robe and ensuite. It has private access to the front patio and pool without having to walk through the home. At the rear is an enclosed verandah with garden and room for table and chairs to sit of an evening and relax.
An oasis at the front of the property includes a large inground concrete pool with waterfall, surrounded by landscaped gardens.
And the final jewel of this property is the combined garage and entertaining area. With access at each end from two different roads, there is accommodation for two vehicles in the garage and is separated from the entertaining area by an internal roller door. With space for pool table, couches and TV, the entertaining room already includes a bar and security screens & doors, and easy direct access to the pool and gardens.
- expansive family home with multiple living spaces, tiled common areas and carpeted bedrooms
- open plan kitchen/dining/family rooms
- generous kitchen with endless counter and cupboard space, electrical appliances, walk in pantry, skylights
- study and large main lounge
- enclosed rear verandah, internal laundry
- landscaped low maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- concrete in ground pool with waterfall
- all-inclusive garage and entertaining area, access from two roads, security screens and roller doors
- entertaining area features bar and ample room for pool tables, couches, TV
- the property has an under roof combined total of 315m2
There is something for everyone in the home and room for more!
Contact Craig for a private viewing or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.