Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ideal First Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the North Shore suburb of Burdell, this family home was built 7 years ago by AP Williams & Co. The home incorporates a neutral color palette with modern touches throughout, is fully air conditioned and has a freshly painted interior.
All living areas have crisp white tiles and the bedrooms are carpeted with built ins and fans.
The Master features a walk in robe, ensuite and wall socket for a television.
A large lounge/dining room is adjacent to the galley style kitchen and opens onto the rear patio. The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and includes a Westinghouse ceramic cook top and wall oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and space for a double refrigerator. The main bath has a shower/tub combo and separate toilet.
A double car garage includes extra storage and internal laundry, and the roof is color bond and fully insulated.
- 7 year old four bedroom family home
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- fully air conditioned
- modern kitchen with Westinghouse wall oven & ceramic cook top, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and double refrigerator space
- spacious bedrooms with carpets and built ins
- bath/shower combo in main bathroom with separate toilet
- double garage with extra storage and laundry
- color bond roof with full insulation
- automatic irrigation throughout the yard
This property will go to auction on 24th February at 1pm on site.
Please stop by one of our Open for Inspections or contact Craig to arrange a private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.